Thursday, May 2, 2013

Revolt Now! Week 1

Welcome to Week 1!  It has been a bit of ups and downs for me, since I love food, it's a little hard trying to stick to the same meals all week.  I have to say that a had a few "goof-ups"  but nothing major and I have gone done about 2 lbs total. YAY!  Don't tell me it's just water weight because I have been drinking a gallon of water a day (which is hard to do, it definitely has to be a conscience effort) and we are required to eat 5-6 meals a day.  And yes I am a mom and what mom doesn't have a bit of baby weight to lose?





This week was the Detox Week.  Don't get scared by the name, it isn't the type of cleanse where you starve, far from it!  The goal of the Detox is to cleanse your body of sugars, but I still get to get, ALOT!  Actually I am eating more food than I usually do in a day.

This week's food list includes:
 brussel sprouts
 chicken
 sweet potatoes
 spinach
 broccoli
 hard-boiled eggs, egg white (and lots of them)




This week's circuits includes:
 quick warm-up
 cardio
 upper-body
 cool-down and stretch

The Pros & Cons
Let's just say that I am loving the circuits, but the diet plan is a little bit hard to follow.  However, I'm determine to stick with it!  Not eating carbs and sugar is pretty hard, but I guess it beneficial to learn some self-discipline.


Follow along with us as we continue on this 6 Week Revolt Fitness Plan.



Post Pregnancy Fitness Fashion

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! Love all the fitness you have incorporated into your daily plan! I would have a hard time shopping and preparing all the foods! ;)~Beth H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a ton of food but it'll only get better (and easier) from here, right?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with the program. I am enjoying that I am not hungry during the day. So far so good.

    ReplyDelete