Thursday, January 10, 2013

Scrumptious!




Scrumptious.... is a great word!

So it is winter and most of us that had the New Years's resolution to eat healthily have fallen off that wagon and you want to know why? Because it is winter and we here in Wisconsin are surrounded by comfort food, chilies, baked goods and casseroles are what keeps us warm. So at least lets get creative!
Instead of having a delicious dessert have a scrumptious one...after all scrumptious even sounds better! I think I might name my next pet Scrumptious!
My Ava's birthday cake.... we were all sick with the flu so this was as creative as I was able to get.



Note to self, never let your nephew cut the cheesecake...he cut a huge piece for himself and tiny tiny tiny pieces for the rest of the family!

This will be at the next family gathering...scrumptious! 

1 comment:

  1. I looked at this at the wrong time lol. Its almost my lunch time and now my mouth is watering.

    ReplyDelete