Saturday, December 15, 2012

Melbas for Your Neighbors: LOVE

Yesterday, my daughter and I made a new treat for our neighbors.  MELBAS!  These are amazing, a must-add to your list of Christmas Cookies!  Here's the recipe from U-create.  This is the easiest recipe ever! There's only a bit of mixing and a bit of freezing involved in this fabulously delicious dessert.

Don't these look amazing?


A little bit of Almond Extract  
A little bit of Green Food Coloring: 
Christmas Themed!

Don't forget the melted Godiva Chocolate! Yum!

Keep them frozen until it's time to share with friends!  
Enjoy!


Happy Weekend!  
Spend some time with your beloved friends and family!




2 comments:

  1. WOw...these look good. Listen I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sponsoring my blog!!! My family anf I really need it right now. Yo have made my holidays much brighter! Thank you so much, I look forward to getting to know you better! xoxoxxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! We are so happy to be a sponsor on your blog! It's such a wonderful blog!

      Delete