Friday, October 19, 2012

Bring on the Bubbles
By: Katrina

With this Autumn weather and Winter approaching, all I seem to think about is all the stress and chaos the holidays are going to bring. So how do I relax, a great soothing bubble bath.
Of course I do not exactly have my dream bath tub but......

My Dream Bath tub


Even Julia Roberts can appreciate a great bath in Pretty Woman

This takes a whole new meaning of reading in the bath tub!

You know those movies that you see a couple taking a bath together, FYI.....not that romantic, never enough room. Twin bath tubs are the way to go!

With all the stress of the upcoming election,  everyday life and future chaos at least a bath and bubbles can help escape from grudge of the world.

Bringing on the bubbles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment